HSE & STATEMENT
It is the management’s goal that no one suffers an injury or illness as a result of our activities and that we will protect the environment. We are committed to protecting the integrity of the Company’s human, physical and financial resources. The Company’s HS&E objectives are:
- To conduct our operations with minimal risk to personnel or the environment.
- To seek continuous HS&E improvement.
- To consult with all our employees, as well as with others including our clients, with regards to health, safety and the environment.
In order to achieve these objectives the Company shall:
- Consult, listen and respond openly to our clients, employees, neighbours, contractors and others who may work with us
- Work with partners, suppliers, competitors, industry groups and regulators to raise HS&E standards within our industries.
- Report our performance openly.
- Recognize those within the Company who contribute to improving HS&E performance.
- At a minimum comply fully with all applicable legislative requirements and exceed those requirements where our standards are higher.
- Provide suitable and sufficient training for our staff and others such that we have technically competent workforce and an active HS&E culture.
- Make it known that any employee is empowered to stop any activity or operation and call a Time Out for Safety whenever appropriate.
- Participate in risk management. Loss control and monitoring processes, both internally and with our clients, to provide the assurance that our management systems are functioning correctly and that hazards and risks are identified, assessed of our operations.
- Maintain the confidence of others in the integrity of our operations.
- Expect others who work with us to maintain the same high level of HS&E performance that we expect from ourselves and to support the Company’s commitment to HS&E in all aspects of our business.